Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

53°
Sunny & MELTING!

Today is the first day of 2011, and I have lots of resolutions! One of my resolutions is to write in this blog at least once a week, to maintain it, and to build it into something really cool! To accomplish this I might need to learn a bit more about the computer.../internetting..

Here are my 2011 Resolutions:
  • walk Ozzie at least 2 miles every day
  • post to my blog at least once a week
  • learn to make my blog more awesome
  • knit/crochet on the commuter rail and at home
  • read at home in place of tv
  • play my instruments
  • organize the house
  • get a gun license
  • get a motorcycle permit
  • take my job more seriously
  • look for a new job
  • clean the chinchillas' cage weekly
  • maintain an address book and send out birthday/holiday cards
All very do-able things that should help to keep me a happy Sue :)

While walking Ozzie today I thought about my resolutions and how fun it will be to keep them. I made resolutions of things I've been meaning to do and things I want to do, nothing I don't think I can accomplish. I should resolve to get my ankle looked at.. I was looking at it this morning and it's different looking than my other ankle. When I slide on the snow and it bends too much I can't help but yelp in pain. I'm pretty sure that's not normal. I go to the doctor when I don't need to, and I don't go when I do :-p I should resolve to figure out when I need to go! Maybe 2012 will bring that brilliance my way.

Now Ozzie and I are going to relax and watch Eat, Pray, Love, a book I thoroughly enjoyed! I hope the movie is just as inspiring. HAPPY 2011 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment